Join our Real Estate Team! – Hiring Talent NOW!
Are you looking for a Career in Real Estate? Looking for an opportunity that can grow with you?
- Generating leads, Maintaining Client Database
- Maintaining client relationships and following up as required
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and other media outlets
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Display residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Review property listings and relevant information, and attend seminars, staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Answer phones, booking and confirming appointments
- Following up with Colleagues for Feedback on showings
- Prepare Listing Presentation as instructed
- Submit Completed Contracts as required
- Manage and respond to inquiries on listed properties
- Input and manage listings across several marketing platforms
- Respond to emails professionally
INSIDE SALES AGENT
- Loyal and hardworking Goal oriented and success driven Self-motivated Comfortable working from scripts
- Quick on your feet (able to evaluate a situation and change your approach to accommodate)
- Sales DNA a high degree of self confidence
- a friendly and approachable personality
- a high energy level
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- experience in cold calling potential clients
- Lead generating for our Listing Agents – minimum 4 hours on the phone every day (Mon-Fri) acquiring new clients through outbound sales calls (cold calls) and networking
- Prospecting/qualifying leads in a fast paced environment
- Building a rapport with potential clients through excellent customer service
- Collecting information from potential clients
- Provide all leads with concise notes daily to the Customer Service Specialist
- You are comfortable making a high volume of cold calls every day
- You have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in telephone marketing/sales
- You have a proven track record of success
- You can gauge a prospects interest level and have the ability to read personality types
- You are coachable and able to meet performance goals
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Manage all listing / sales / buyer contracts through closing
- Search listings and schedule showing for buyer agents
- Schedule listing showings with showing assistant
- Arrange/manage open house schedule with agents
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Manage after-sales service (after sold or buy) activities
- Maintain regular customer contacts and keep good relationship with customers for future referral business
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Optimize supplier base to provide better customer service
- Review/track key business partners performance
- Help grow win-win business relationship with partners via business referral and vendor sponsorship program
- Participate or coordinate new listing activities, like photo shooting, floorplan, video or flyer creation and graphic/booklet design support
- Prompt “Jonathan Lu” brand name and team listings via webchat, third-party websites or social media
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after he/she has completed a needs analysis
- Answer phone properly with warmth and friendliness
- Greet everyone with a smile–be positive and cheerful
- Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills
- Set appointment for showings
- Other assigned tasks as required
- Excellent at building rapport
- People oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Learning based
- Able to build and lead a team
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
We offer competative compensation and benefit, please Email your resume to [email protected]